Zanta Health Care (ZHC) offers quality care services. Our services aim to maintain and promote first class quality care standards. We aim to please.
Zanta Health Care services are designed to empower and enable the client to retain control and choice over their lives. Zanta Health Care is registered and regulated by the Quality Care Commission (CQC).
Zanta Health Care services are designed and tailored to suit the individual’s care needs. ZHC services range from nursing care to running errands. Zanta Health Care is here to address your needs 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. We are here to serve.
Our services include the following:
- Provision of nurses and healthcare assistances in the community for home care services.
- We supply staff in private homes and in care homes.
- Provision of nurses and Healthcare assistants in NHS.
- Provision of Healthcare assistants in private healthcare settings such as private hospitals.
- Provision of Domicillary services.
- Provision of nurses and Healthcare assistants in Hospices and pallative care.
We offer a variety of contracts:
- Permanent Placements
- Temporary Placements
- Adhoc Placements
- Placements tailored to suit our clients needs.